All our vehicles are insured, they have all needed permits and are made for your comfort.
They all include:
- Comfortable seats that include armrests, and recliner.
- Luggage racks above the seats where passengers can access their carry-on baggage during the journey
- Baggage holds, accessed from outside the vehicle, under the main floor or at the rear, where passengers’ luggage can be stowed away from the seating area.
- Passenger service units, mounted overhead, on which personal reading lights and air conditioning ducts can be controlled and used by individual passengers with little disturbance to other passengers.
- On-board rest rooms fitted with chemical toilets, hand basins, and hand sanitizer.
- On some buses and if needed or asked, on-board entertainment including movies may be shown to our passengers.
- On-board ice coolers (If needed and/or asked)
- Wheelchair accommodation, including a wheelchair lift for access (In bigger units).
- All Costa Rica Government permits
- All Cover Insurances
We take good care of our units and with the COVID-19 pandemic we have improved our cleansing measures, and count with water and soap as well as gel alcohol on all our units.
[dt_albums_carousel orderby=”title” posts_offset=”0″ content_alignment=”center” content_bg=”n” resized_image_dimensions=”3×2″ image_border_radius=”0px” post_date=”n” post_category=”n” post_author=”n” post_comments=”n” gap_before_icon=”0px” gap_below_icon=”0px” arrow_bg_width=”36x” arrow_border_width=”0px” r_arrow_icon_paddings=”0px 0px 0px 0px” r_arrow_v_offset=”0px” l_arrow_icon_paddings=”0px 0px 0px 0px” l_arrow_v_offset=”0px” show_bullets=”y” bullets_h_offset=”0px” category=”204, 203, 209, 208, 206, 205″]