Our Transportation: All our vehicles are insured, they have all needed permits and are made for your comfort.
They all include:
- Comfortable seats that include armrests, and recliner.
- Luggage racks above the seats where passengers can access their carry-on baggage during the journey.
- Baggage holds, accessed from outside the vehicle, under the main floor or at the rear, where passengers’ luggage can be stowed away from the seating area.
- Passenger service units, mounted overhead, on which personal reading lights and air conditioning ducts can be controlled and used by individual passengers with little disturbance to other passengers.
- On-board restrooms fitted with chemical toilets, hand basins, and hand sanitizer.
- On some buses and if needed or asked, on-board entertainment including movies may be shown to our passengers.
- On-board ice coolers (If needed and/or asked).
- Wheelchair accommodation,Â including a wheelchair lift for access (In bigger units).
- All Costa Rica Government permits.
- All Cover Insurances.
We take good care of our units and with the COVID-19 pandemic we have improved our cleansing measures, and count with water and soap as well as gel alcohol on all our units.